WIN A THORZT SUMMER TRADIE PACK
The promoter is HPW Franchising Pty Ltd ABN 51 640 719 795
PO Box 67 California VIC 3556 Australia
Start: 0:01 (AEST) on 18/1/2021
End: 23:59 (AEST) on 14/2/2021
Open to all Australian residents except directors, officers, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, or of the agencies or companies associated with this competition.
Entrants may enter multiple times per day provided each entry is entered as a individual and unique submission.
Find your local Hip Pocket Workwear Facebook page and submit your comment 'Tell us why the tradie in your life deserves a Thorzt Summer Tradie Pack'.
Major Prize: 45 x Thorzt Summer Tradie Pack including XYZ
Total Prize Pool: $13,500.00 (45 x $300.00)
Major Prize Draw: 18/2/2021
All valid entries will be reviewed by a selected panel of 3 judges who will decide which is the best answer per Hip Pocket Workwear store to the question 'Tell us why the tradie in your life deserves a Thorzt Summer Tradie Pack'.
There will be one major prize winner per Hip Pocket Workwear store.
Winners will be notified on Facebook within two days of the draw. The major prize winner will have their name and state/territory of residence published on the Hip Pocket Workwear Facebook page from the day of the draw and for a period of 14 days thereafter. If prizes are not claimed within 48 hours of notification they will be regarded as unclaimed prizes and become forfeit.
A redraw, at the promoter’s discretion, will be conducted until a valid winner claims the prize.
The winner indemnifies Hip Pocket Workwear against liability for or in respect of any claims, demands, actions, suits or proceedings, costs, expenses, loss, damage, injury or death of any person arising out of any incidents directly or indirectly involved with the prize and its award.
1. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold or exchanged for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The prize is strictly NON-NEGOTIABLE and may not be replaced or refunded and monies will not be paid in lieu of taking up the prize. Any attempt to resell or auction all or part of this prize will result in immediate cancellation of the prize. Alternate prizes are not offered. Prizes may require assembly. Batteries may not be included.
2. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of any prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
4. Final interpretation of any of the terms and conditions mentioned in these Terms and Conditions will rest with the Promoter.
5. The Promoter may require winners to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
6. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this competition using Facebook. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from all liability.
7. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, act of God, fire, flood, health or medical emergency, national or international pandemic or epidemic, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities if required. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
8. The successful entrants have one (1) month from the date of the Prize draw to collect the Prize from the respective participating store. Claiming the drawn Prize is the entire responsibility of the respective winning entrant and not the Promoter. If for any reason a winner does not collect the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the Prize will be forfeited.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the Promoter’s promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
10. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to include entrants in the promotion and to contact entrants in relation to the promotion via any media. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion.
11. By participating in the promotion, each entrant also acknowledges that a further primary purpose for collection of entrants’ personal information by the Promoter is to enable the Promoter to use the information to assist the Promoter in improving its goods and services and, where an entrant has consented, to contact the entrant in the future with information on special offers or provide the entrant with marketing materials via any medium including mail, telephone and commercial electronic messages.
12. The Promoter may share information with its Australian related companies and promotional partners who may contact entrants with special offers in this way. By entering the promotion, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use entrants’ personal information in this manner. Entrants can also gain access to, update or correct any personal information by contacting the Promoter. Entrants’ personal information may be stored within Australia at the office of the Promoter.
13. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion. Except to the extent required by any law, including the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter makes no warranties or representations about the fitness for purpose or suitability of the Prize and will not accept responsibility for the quality of fitness for the purpose of the Prize or the failure of the Prize to be of acceptable quality.
14. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of the Prize.